Ramallah - Palestine
Reference Number BCELL-PAL-978
Handles the warranty processes starting from receiving set on GSPN till the end of repair and financial compensation, oversees the GSPN transactions, reports, and analysis.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows up with the SEIL Office regarding any needed special approvals or any warranty issues.
- Monitors the jobs to ensure that all of them are closed daily.
- Monitors and follow up Warranty Claims and on hold claims
- Prepares regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Checks if all handsets within BCI and SEIL policies and instructions.
- Defines the required process and improve the existing one.
- Compares the compensation that we received from SEIL with the actual uploaded claims.
- Prepares daily report for technician’s productivity, received jobs, number of received jobs per branch and same day repair.
- Communicates with the SEIL Team regarding any opened jobs on the GSPN.
- Administrates all of GSPN Accounts and users at BCI.
- Controls any errors or bugs within the system until it’s solved.
- Communicates with the System Admin. Through SEIL regarding any bugs in the GSPN System.
- Monitors the process of creation warranty claims in all branches and sends a weekly report of all the jobs that need a warranty claim.
- Registers all warranty claims mistakes in a separate sheet in order to be considered on a monthly evaluation.
- Modifies the wrong claims on the GSPN.
- Prepares a monthly report showing numbers of accepted and rejected claims in addition, to the cost of losses, with analysis of rejection reasons.
- Collect all the accepted warranty claims from branches for the monthly audit that is conducted by SEIL.
- Reviews the monthly warranty invoices and confirms the invoice amount.
- Controls and audits any wrong claims and corrects it on the system.
- Collects the defective parts to be send monthly auditing purposes.
- Arranges & organizes the spare parts in the shelves in a proper way.
- Dispatches spare parts to the technicians.
- Prepares a daily report for all consumed parts in the previous day, and matches with GSPN system.
- Coordinates with Demand Planning & Inventory Control Officer with the orders process.
- Allocates the parts for each part number through GSPN system (Define a Bin location on GSPN).
- Matches all used or consumed parts physically with GSPN System.
- Keeps stock control system updated, daily, weekly, monthly all the needed parts and to be directed Demand Planning & Inventory Control Officer.
- Checks all PR sets to be swapped on GSPN system.
- Checks PR stock availability of the handsets and requests to prepare the order from the main warehouse.
- Arranges, monitor & maintain PR Stock.
- Performs other duties as and when requested by the direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or communication Engineering or any related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in the handsets technical field.