Ramallah - Palestine
Reference Number BCELL-PAL-981
Provides proper spare parts forecasting for the Services Centers and manages Spare parts warehouses and manages all warranty claims across all BCI branches.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares daily/Weekly spare parts orders over (OFS module) for service centers.
- Prepares the required spare parts orders for all service centers on a weekly basis.
- Follows up process of preparing daily pending report.
- Forecasts the needed parts based on the current models and any upcoming models.
- Prepares initial orders for new models, based on sales forecast.
- Ensures that all spare parts are stored in a proper way.
- Updates price list with all part codes and prices continuously and shares it with Finance upon needed.
- Conducts a quarterly stocktaking of the stock in all branches.
- Coordinates with Finance team to match spare part stock between service system & Finance system.
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Defines the required process and policies of the Stock Department and improves the existing one.
- Tracking Spare parts shipment with logistics department.
- Keeps monitoring for service KPIs.
- Follows up for special approvals or any warranty issues.
- Prepares regular reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepares daily report for technician’s productivity, received jobs, number of received jobs per branch and same day repair.
- Prepares a Claim monthly report and monitors and follows up Warranty Claims and on hold/rejected claims.
- Reviews the monthly warranty invoices and confirms the invoice amount.
- Collects the defected parts for part collection Audit.
- Arranges & organizes the spare parts in the shelves in a proper way.
- Dispatches spare parts to the technicians.
- Prepares a monthly report for all consumed parts in the previous day and matches them with system.
- Allocates the parts for each part number through the System.
- Matches all used or consumed parts physically with the System.
- Keeps stock control system updated, daily, weekly, monthly for all needed parts.
- Checks all PR sets to be swapped on system.
- Performs other duties as and when requested by the direct supervisor.