Erbil - Iraq
Reference Number BCI-IRQ-245
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer and distributor of smartphones in Iraq, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are hiring a Technical Engineer / Technician in Erbil Governorate. For more details, please review the below duties, responsibilities, and requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive / submit the defected or repaired devices from and to the Customer Care Agent.
- Obtain all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints of customers.
- Check the warranty status, repair history, phone conditions and attachments.
- Assist customers with the first technical support and respond promptly to their inquiries.
- Explain the out of warranty case to the customers and the additional fees details.
- Assemble, install, test and retain the defected mobile phones on a daily basis to achieve objectives and KPIs.
- Uses the troubleshooting methods which are mentioned in the service manual that is provided by the manufacturing company.
- Request or submit spare parts from and to the Storekeeper.
- Perform a quick quality check to the repaired phones before submitting them back to customers.
- Check all cases on the manufacturing company system, submit notes for the status of the devices and follow up until the case is closed on the provided System.
- Fill out the defected parts form for the parts that are already defected.
- Update the service manual and brochures which are provided by the manufacturing company.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- At least diploma in Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or any related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in the maintenance of mobile devices.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!
Or by submitting your resume to the following email address: Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org