Ramallah - Palestine
Reference Number BCELL-PAL-974
About BCI Mobile:
BCI Mobile; a leading company in the retail & distribution of mobile devices in Palestine; is pleased to announce the following job opportunity, as we are hiring a “Store Keeper”, please review the below job duties, responsibilities and requirements for more details:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Checks inventory records for accuracy.
- Compiles reports on various aspects of changes in inventory.
- Keeps records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- Scans Sales Representative, and ensures they match invoices.
- Organizes the warehouse space and ensures all materials are in the correct place in the warehouse.
- Follows up with orders makers to do the orders as per the agreed scheduled.
- Dispatches materials to customers and checks if they match the ordered quantity.
- Makes a delivery note for anything that it’s dispatch from warehouse.
- Prepare items according to the rules and requirements in terms of IMIE scanning and labeling .
Performs any other duties related to his job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor
- Diploma 2 years /
- 2-3 years’ experience in store operations
- Good communication skills
- Computer skills