Ramallah - Palestine
Reference Number BCELL-PAL-979
The Finance manager is responsible for the financial health of an organization. Produce financial reports, direct investment activities, and develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of the organization
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the analysis of the past financial data, present, and expected financial operations in order to identify any new development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed
- Oversees the accounting activities
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of accounting staff (including, but not limited to, reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recoding of revenue and expenses, etc.).
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
- Produces monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement and hoc financial reports.
- Makes and implementations recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Assign and audit the work of accounting department.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, and evaluation, of financial data.
- Performs internal audits of accounts payable, payroll distribution, fixed assets.
- Preparing periodic reports with respect to the finance division’s activities and achievements to be submitted to the president.
- Conducting performance appraisals for subordinates, and determining the appropriate training needs and evaluating the outcomes of training courses in coordination with concerned human resource personal.
- Preparing quarterly and yearly Budget and updating them on quarterly basis.
- Managing Tax Files (VAT, Income Tax, with TAX Department and other related parties.
- Coordinate with External Auditors, for all the audit process steps.
- Managing Cash flows for the company.
- Master or BCs degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 7-9 years’ experience.
Key Competencies (Skills and Abilities)
- Expenses & Expenditure Management
- Financial Management
- Financial Monitoring
- Financial Reporting
- Governance, Ethics and Values in Financial Management
- Operational Financial Management
- Revenue Management
- Risk Management
- Strategic Financial Management