Ramallah - Palestine
Reference Number BCELL-PAL-971
Manages all activities of the technical and customer service operations to ensure customer satisfaction.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and executes the action plans and revises as appropriate to meet the changing needs and achieves the targeted KPI’s and objectives for all sections “Customer Care, P.R., Technical and Stock”.
- Ensures that all team members perform their duties in accordance with corporate policies.
- Identifies the needed resources and assigns individual responsibilities for all the Technical Services & Customer Care Department.
- Ensures implementing all the technical services and customer care policies, procedures and effective work flow in order to complete the cycle.
- Improves customer service quality results by evaluating and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Oversees the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Plans, prioritizes and delegates work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Ensures that customer complaints are addressed.
- Issues refunds or compensation to customers.
- Trains staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Reviews and communications with SELV Team about BCI KPI’s.
- Checks the analytical reports to monitor the KPI’s such as: Customer Satisfaction, LTR, RRR, productivity from the direct Supervisor.
- Checks the weekly RRR Analysis and advices corrective action.
- Reviews and approves the department incentives monthly.
- Reviews and approves needed POs for the Department.
- Updates pricing structure of spare parts upon needed.
- Insures of getting correct compensations for all claims from SELV.
- Reviews department KPI’s with the Top management on weekly basis & takes an appropriate action.
- Reviews profit and loss reports that provided by the finance dep.
- Prepares technical comments about Samsung service agreement and escalate it to the Commercial Director.
- Prepares the annual budget for the technical services and customer care.
- Prepares annual recruitment plan based on capacity.
- Manages the requirements of the workshops with concerned departments.
- Conducts Scheduled visits to SVC Branches.
- Performs any other duties related to his job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Business Administration or any related field
- 8-10 years of experience in customer service, with strong knowledge in handsets maintenance.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.