Amman - Jordan
Reference Number BCI-BGH-222
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones, IoT, and Eco System Products in Jordan, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; we are looking for an enthusiastic, dependable, and passionate Call Center Supervisor, to join our Customer Care team in Amman, Jordan. We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude, strong listening and problem-solving abilities, and who can ensure a memorable customer experience by providing world-class customer service. For more details, please review the below duties, responsibilities, and requirements:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and directs the daily activities of the Call Center Agents including the overall responsibility over the “Voice of Customer” and Happy Calls.
- Supervises plans and manages all functions related to the Call Center environment.
- Carries out supervision, monitors daily calls, coaches, disciplines, and reviews all agents or operators to ensure responses are up to our standards.
- Discusses with the TS & CC manager the rigid complaints for all Happy Calls and VOC
- Manages, trains and guides Call Center Agents to execute their tasks
- Act as an information source and answer Call Center Agents’ inquiries, follow up, and give instructions as needed.
- Evaluate the agent’s performance and provide on-the-job training for the newcomers, and continuous coaching regarding communication, soft skills, and knowledge.
- Prepares schedules, monitors attendance of Call Center Agent, schedules suitable breaks and shifts.
- Submits weekly status reports for the VOC and Happy Calls (total of taken calls, pending and resolved issues).
- Submits weekly report for “Calls evaluation”
- Submits daily, weekly & monthly reports for all call center KPIs.
- Follows up with agents on closing all complaints either by calls or e-mails.
- Performs other duties as and when requested by the direct manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any equivalent field.
- 5-7 years experience in Call Center.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent English Language in both reading and writing.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, submit your resume to the following email address Careers.email@example.com or register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now