Ramallah - Palestine
Reference Number BCELL-PAL-980
Manages and reviews the implementation of the accounting practices through supervising the analysis of accounting data and provides timely and accurate information, checks the accuracy of the work done by the accountants, and ensures that all transactions are recorded and posted correctly in the journal and the general ledger.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing Cash flows for the company.
- Maintain an efficient communication with external and internal parties
- Audits and posts transactions related to payroll and benefits.
- Records the monthly payroll with social security, in addition to deduction
- Oversees, reconcile and prepare periodic VAT slips and declarations.
- Reviews the work of the accounting team and manages day to day accounting transactions (accounts receivable, accounts payable, Inventory transactions, salaries, General Ledger, fixed assets and banks transactions).
- Reviews the transactions of Senior Accountant AR, Senior Accountant GL & AP, Senior Accountant IC &AP to ensure compliance with group policies and standards.
- Reviews and approves payment vouchers and journal entries.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities and adjusting journals
- Produces monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement and financial reports.
- Plans for year-end audit and prepares audit file.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Analyzes financial discrepancies and recommends effective resolutions.
- Monitors and records financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Performs any other duties related to his job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or any related field
- 6-8 years’ experience
- CMA or CPA certificate