Amman - Jordan
Reference Number BCI-JOR-077
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones in Jordan, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for an organized, experienced and talented Warehouse Assistant to join our team in Amman, Jordan. For more details; please review the below job summary, duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Monitor and Control the flow of stock within the warehouse, prepare orders for delivery, load and unload products and materials from and to the warehouse safely and efficiently, keep stock records and ensure inventory is processed, organized, and stored.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle shipping, loading and unloading of products.
- Process and prepare orders for delivery
- Update and maintain records, logs and documentation for inventory processing.
- Move inventory and materials across facilities and sub-warehouses of the company as needed.
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
- Report damaged or missing inventory to the Warehouse Keeper
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the warehouse.
- Check the correct quantity and type of products and material that have been received.
- Relocate and re-organize products and material to make space for a new delivery.
- Handle and operate necessary tools in maintaining and managing the warehouse.
- Integrate best practices in handling warehouse materials.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Minimum Diploma degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now