Erbil - Iraq
Reference Number BCI-BGH-243
BCI, a leading retailer and distributor of smartphones in Iraq, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are hiring a Technical Engineer / Technician in Erbil Governorate. For more details, please review the below duties, responsibilities, and requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive / submit the defected or repaired devices from and to the Customer Care Agent.
- Obtain all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints of customers.
- Check the warranty status, repair history, phone conditions and attachments.
- Assist customers with the first technical support and respond promptly to their inquiries.
- Explain the out of warranty case to the customers and the additional fees details.
- Assemble, install, test and retain the defected mobile phones on a daily basis to achieve objectives and KPIs.
- Uses the troubleshooting methods which are mentioned in the service manual that is provided by the manufacturing company.
- Request or submit spare parts from and to the Storekeeper.
- Perform a quick quality check to the repaired phones before submitting them back to customers.
- Check all cases on the manufacturing company system, submit notes for the status of the devices and follow up until the case is closed on the provided System.
- Fill out the defected parts form for the parts that are already defected.
- Update the service manual and brochures which are provided by the manufacturing company.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- At least diploma in Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or any related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in the maintenance of mobile devices.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now