Amman - Jordan
Reference Number BCI-JOR-929
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones, IoT and Eco System Products in Jordan, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented and results-driven Supply Chain Officer, to join our rapidly growing Supply Chain team in Amman, Jordan. We’re looking for someone with strong analytical and communication skills, someone who has passion for solving problems in a fast-paced environment, someone who embraces learning and continuous improvement and who can work on multiple assignments simultaneously. For more details, please review the below duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Follow-up on the Supply chain whole cycle starting from the sourcing until ready to market remotely in various sites as needed, and work closely with all stakeholders to ensure that planned activities are implemented accordingly.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of the demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends per channel, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales channels activities and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with sales channels, marketing, customers and finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning integrated sheets dynamic and updated tool for data visibility.
- Provide recommendations and keep track by developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning.
- Ensure that procurement is carried out in accordance with CIPS Standards.
- Procure all necessary items for Capex and Opex expenditures.
- Ensure that all materials purchased are of appropriate quality and price and are timely delivered.
- Generate all required procurement documentation and maintain records and files in an impeccable manner.
- Order, track, and report inventory and deliveries from Planning.
- Manage third-party warehouse inventory, respond to shipping complaints, lost items, damages, etc.
- Coordinate all shipments for all locations.
- Document invoices and payment postings.
- Assist Supply Chain Supervisors when needed to meet schedule.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate Supply Chain with company processes.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or any related field.
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, submit your resume to the following email address Careers.Jordan@bcimobile.com or register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now