South Region - Palestine
Reference Number BCELL-PAL-912
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones in Palestine, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for an experienced, sales-minded, and results-driven Sales Territory Manager to join our team in the South Region, Palestine. Please review the below job duties, responsibilities and requirements for more details:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up with the Sales Representatives on achieving the monthly target and adhering to the daily route visits as planned.
- Check the Sales Representatives’ credit and match it with the statement of account.
- Check the stock limit of the Cash Vans on a daily basis and monitor the allowed percentage of weight.
- Check the credit limits of the customers’ credit balance with the Sales Representatives on a daily basis.
- Manage and control the actual credit limits that are granted to all customers based on their monthly withdrawals.
- Conduct regular field visits once a week at least for each customer of the Sales Representatives.
- Arrange weekly meetings with the sales team and prepare reports for the achieved sales and reflect them on the monthly target with the overall evaluation for the team performance on a weekly basis.
- Conduct physical stock-taking for all vehicles of the Sales Representatives on a weekly basis.
- Adhere to the company’s internal policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Continually plan to open new points of sale in coordination with the Senior Sales Manager.
- Evaluate the Sales Representatives based on their (Appearance, attitude, customer feedback, adherence to internal policy, problems they faced and how they dealt with it, etc.) on a weekly basis.
- Build continuous relations with customers and develop assigned areas to ensure excellent customer service.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role within the sales field (at least 3 years in a supervisory level).
- Valid driver’s license.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now