Baghdad - Iraq
Reference Number BCI-BGH-219
BCI, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones in Iraq, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for an experienced, sales-minded, and results-oriented Sales Supervisor, to join our team in Baghdad, Iraq. We’re looking for someone with professional communication skills, effective human management and leadership skills, relentless customer focus, and professional relationship management skills. For more details, please review the below job summary, duties, responsibilities, and requirements:
Lead and manage a team of sales representatives, check and apply the sales department plans, and assign the sales target per area/client.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow up with the Sales Representatives on achieving the monthly target and adhering to the daily route visits as planned.
- Check the Sales Representatives’ credit and match it with the statement of account.
- Check the credit limits of the customers’ credit balance with the Sales Representatives on a daily basis.
- Manage and control the actual credit limits that are granted to all customers based on their monthly withdrawals.
- Conduct field visits once a week at least for each customer of the Sales Representatives.
- Arrange weekly meetings with the team and prepare reports for the achieved sales and reflect them on the monthly target with the overall evaluation for the team performance on a weekly basis.
- Conduct physical stock-taking for all vehicles of the Sales Representatives’ on a weekly basis.
- Continually plan to open new points of sale in coordination with the Sales Manager.
- Build continuous relations with customers and develop assigned areas to ensure excellent customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in the sales field (3 Years is a supervisory position).
- Valid driver’s license.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now