Baghdad and Sulaymaniyah - Iraq
Reference Number BCI-IRQ-BGH-220
BCI, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones in Iraq, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity, as we are hiring Sales Representatives in the following provinces: Baghdad and Sulaymaniyah; please review the below job duties, responsibilities and requirements for more details:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve the monthly sales target that was set by the Sales Management.
- Check customer requests, follow up on all their problems and inquiries, and report back to the direct supervisor regarding these inquiries or problems.
- Cover all routed areas assigned by the direct supervisor and ensure complete visits across all routes.
- Make sure to increase points of sale for the assigned area.
- Adhere to the credit limits of each client in accordance with the policies of the sales department.
- Follow up the credit limits and collect cheques from clients.
- Collect and submit all invoices, cash and cheques on a daily basis.
- Collect credit notes and match sales amounts with cheques in order to be submitted to the Finance Department.
- Follow-up continually with the Sales Supervisor in order to achieve the monthly target.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- At least a Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in the Sales field.
- Valid driver’s license.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, please apply now by sharing your resume via the following email address: Careers.Iraq@bcimobile.com and indicate “Sales Representative” in the email subject line, with the necessity of mentioning the province in the subject line as well (Baghdad and Sulaymaniyah).Apply Now