Baghdad - Iraq
Reference Number BCI-BGH-221
BCI Company, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones in Iraq, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for a professional, sales-minded, and results-driven Sales Representative, to join our team in Baghdad, Iraq. We’re looking for someone with a strong focus on results, a high degree of business acumen, relentless customer focus, and professional relationship management skills. For more details; please review the below duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve the monthly sales target that was set by the Sales Management.
- Check customer requests, follow up on all their problems and inquiries, and report back to the direct supervisor regarding these inquiries or problems.
- Cover all routed areas assigned by the direct supervisor and ensure complete visits across all routes.
- Make sure to increase points of sale for the assigned area.
- Adhere to the credit limits of each client in accordance with the policies of the sales department.
- Follow up the credit limits and collect cheques from clients.
- Collect and submit all invoices, cash and cheques on a daily basis.
- Collect credit notes and match sales amounts with cheques in order to be submitted to the Finance Department.
- Follow-up continually with the Sales Supervisor in order to achieve the monthly target.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- At least a Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in the Sales field.
- Valid driver’s license.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, register via our career platform, create your profile and apply now, or send your resume to the following email address [Careers.Iraq@bcimobile.com] and indicate “Sales Representative” in the email subject and please mention your governorate as well.Apply Now