Baghdad - Iraq
Reference Number BCI-BGH-525
BCI Company, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones in Iraq, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for an experienced and talented Sales Operations Officer, to join our team in Baghdad, Iraq. We’re looking for a team player with strong analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to multitask in a dynamic environment. For more details; please review the below job summary, duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Coordinate the sales operations, follow up on all sales-related matters, sales offers, and commissions, and process all related tasks on the system in coordination with the sales team, warehouses and finance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow up on the sales orders with the sales representatives and warehouses.
- Follow up on campaigns through the Distribution Management System.
- Prepare sell thru report and send it to the concerned parties on a daily basis.
- Issue all circulations related to the sales department.
- Follow up on discounts in coordination with the Finance Department.
- Complete sales forecasts, sales analysis and sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner including sales performance, market insights, and market feedback.
- Maintain and update current sales tools, assure data consistency and accuracy, and propose tools/systems enhancements as needed.
- Ensure all sales targets are assigned in a timely manner with proper KPIs and reporting mechanism.
- Calculate the dealers’ commission and obtain all required approvals from the finance and sales departments in order to submit them to the Sales Manager.
- Monitor and update price protection.
- Filter and update the POS data upon active POS list.
- Modify any details related to POS documentation.
- Monitor sales vehicles routes on a daily basis and provide the IT department with any update on the sales route plan.
- Analyze and follow up on the sales with the Sales Supervisors on a daily basis.
- Provide the sales department with the “unsold shops report”.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports that reflect the actual sales volume for the areas.
- Provide the sales department with the reports and analysis concerning the accounts receivables.
- Provide the demand planning department with detailed information of each device regarding colors, quantities, and product flow in the market on a weekly basis.
- Monitor the sales of the shops through the Distribution Management System, and keep the Sales Supervisors informed and updated of the stock levels.
- Prepare the inventory report and share it with the Sales Manager.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- 1-3 years of experience in the same field.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now