Amman - Jordan
Reference Number BCI-JOR-952
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones, IoT and Eco System Products in Jordan, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for a driven and innovative Junior Graphic Designer, to join our Marketing team in Amman, Jordan. We’re looking for someone who can develop and deliver ideas; someone who can bring passion and precision across various projects within our fast-paced creative environment; someone who’s excited to work on projects of all sizes and is continually looking for opportunities to learn new skills. For more details, please review the below duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Create digital marketing material including, but not limited to, product launches, campaigns, advertisements, collateral, signage, flash pieces, design and electronic brochures, banners, promotional material and giveaway, HTMLs and presentations that reflect the brand image’s style and awareness to engage with a wide variety of audiences.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute and supervise various aspects of production including, printing, scanning, digital retouching, image editing, special effects, set up manipulation file and layout.
- Execute in-house point-of-sale materials, as per the guidance of the direct supervisor, such as monthly promotional posters, campaigns, banners and leaflets derived from fact sheets, and ad-hoc announcement posters, brand and update line and other collaterals.
- Work on the concept and execution of design for an artwork.
- Originate and/or assist in brainstorming ideas for artwork and prepare layouts and designs.
- Liaise with Procurement Department to brief suppliers for production when approval is obtained from all concerned parties for layout and copy.
- Proof-read copy of advertising and collateral where appropriate.
- Create and design work necessary for the preparation of arts and graphic pieces for display or reproduction, including television visuals, covers, brochures, pamphlets, signs, slides, emblems, maps, letterheads, certificates, and forms.
- Assist in producing collateral of special events, promotions, appointments, etc. for internal and external communications.
- Produce finished art creations at a professional level of competence.
- Maintain complete working knowledge of modern computer graphic software.
- Monitor the progress of all projects, including the maintenance of project files and archives, and provide continuous communication to the Marketing and/or project team regarding ongoing project and status updates.
- Promote brand image internally and externally
- Responsible for video, photography and content required for brand, property and social media platforms.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or any related field.
- 1-3 years of proven graphic design experience (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe in Design)
- A comprehensive portfolio of work demonstrating proficient graphic design skills is a plus.
- Digital advertising experience is a plus.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, submit your resume to the following email address Careers.Jordan@bcimobile.com or register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now