Amman - Jordan
Reference Number BCI-JOR-967
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones, IoT and Eco System Products in Jordan, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for a technically proficient, customer-focused, and results-driven Information Technology & Security Section Head, to join our team in Amman, Jordan. We’re looking for a leader that is committed to delivering service and technological solutions in support of all business units and stakeholders groupwide, someone who can solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity, and who can lead and collaborate well in a team environment. For more details, please review the below duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network, deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish network specifications by conferring with users, analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements, designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Maintain network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network security policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning, troubleshooting network problems and escalating problems to vendor.
- Secure network by developing network access, monitoring, control and evaluation, and maintaining documentation.
- Meet financial requirements by submitting information for budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Create, update and maintain network and security policy and procedure.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems, network and security according to requirements.
- Design and deploy network, maintain network servers such as file servers and VPN gateways.
- Provide technical support for advanced cases internally and externally (projects) as well.
- On-Call 24×7 on a rotational basis.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems Engineering or any related field.
- 6-8 years of computer engineering and cyber applications infrastructure experience.
- Certified JNCIS Security.
- Certified Cisco’s CCNA, and Microsoft’s MCTS.
- Certified Service Management.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, submit your resume to the following email address Careers.Jordan@bcimobile.com or register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now