Amman - Jordan
Reference Number BCI-JOR-164
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones in Jordan, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we’re looking for a dynamic, energetic, and detail-oriented IC Accountant, to join our team in Amman, Jordan. For more details, please review the below duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Monitor and maintain current inventory levels; create and archive monthly journal entries on the ERP software to provide analysis of all transactions throughout the month; ensure quantities on the system are accurate for demand planning and physical stock-taking and weigh the average cost for each item.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Control and manage inventory transactions, in/out shipments, sub-warehouses transfers, and inventory transfers between showrooms and service centers.
- Conduct periodic stocktaking for all sales channels (match between physical stock with the ACCPAC, POS, Ready Location, Damage & Defected Items).
- Conduct inventory control audits, variance analysis, and monitor inventory transactions.
- Track and update stock on MS Excel and the ERP system.
- Monitor and maintain current inventory stock levels, avoid stock shortage, and maintain high level of control.
- Periodically verify and match between physical quantities in stocks with those indicated in System.
- Take the necessary corrective measures in case of discrepancies.
- Enter shipping and inventory data into the system, and post all inventory control entries.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Prepare and analyze inventory-related reports periodically (Ending inventory, physical count, requested goods, etc.)
- Verify receipts and confirm purchase contents and orders are complete.
- Manage purchasing orders for incoming equipment, services, and supplies.
- Follow up with all sales channels regarding the outstanding Inventory
- Review daily inventory movements between purchase orders and inventory, and explain important variances.
- Maintain control over inventory quantities at all locations, including working with sales channels and warehouse teams to participate in the stocktaking process.
- Prepare inventory adjustments as required.
- Assist in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory.
- Reconcile inventory accounts to the general ledger, and prepare monthly journal entries as needed.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, please apply now by sharing your resume via the following email address: Careers.Jordan@bcimobile.com and indicate “IC Accountant” in the email subject line.