Aqaba - Jordan
Reference Number BCI-JOR-164
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones in Jordan, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; we’re looking for a dynamic, energetic, and detail-oriented IC Accountant, to join our team in Amman, Jordan. For more details, please review the below duties, responsibilities, and requirements:
Prepares journal entries maintains balance sheet schedules and supports the accounting operations of the branch by processing merchandise invoices and resolving queries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviews of invoices and payment requests for proper authorization and expense coding (i.e. general ledger account, department, product, etc.).
- Helps out with accruals and the prepayments of expenses and reversing and reclosing journal entries.
- Monitors and manages uncollected cheques.
- Maintains controls overall payment documentation, including electronic scanning, on-site filing, and off-site archiving.
- Ensures that signatures on invoices and payment requests are in accordance with the corporate approval matrix.
- Provides accountants with assistance when required.
- Records journal entries related to branch transactions.
- Develops, maintains, and updates proper assets register.
- Manages the issuing, recording, reconciliation, replenishment, safeguarding, and accounting entries of petty cash.
- Prepares receipts and invoices entries.
- Prepares all transactions related to stock adjustments.
- Conducts Stocktaking (match between physical stock with the systematic balance, POS, Ready in Location, and Damage & Defected Items.).
- Prepares entries related to the monthly closing process (Purchases Warranty and returns).
- Performs any other duties related to his job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now