Ramallah - Palestine
Reference Number BCELL-PAL-435
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones in Palestine, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for an experienced, people-oriented, and well-organized Human Resources Officer, to join our team in Ramallah, Palestine. We’re looking for a problem solver with polished communication skills, someone who can develop and deliver ideas, someone who can bring passion and precision to our fast-paced environment, someone who’s continually looking for opportunities to learn new skills. For more details, please review the below duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Perform and handle HR operations related to all functions, including but not limited to, compensation and benefits, recruitment, performance management, training, and other relevant employee services, implement corporate policies, and follow-up personnel transactions on the HRMS.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement policies, procedures, rules and regulations pertaining to compensation, benefits and payroll in accordance with the approved HR rules and regulations at BCI.
- Perform various personnel functions such as, end of service benefits, clarifications, annual vacations warnings, prepare and renew contracts.
- Calculate and register all types of employee benefits such as, mobile allowances, car allowances, travel per diems, etc.
- Prepare and calculate the monthly Sales team commission and Retail, customer care and technical team incentive.
- Coordinate all recruitment activities including the development of internal/external job postings and job ads, review job descriptions and make recommendations, prescreen resumes, develop and prepare draft interview questions for management review, coordinate the interview process by scheduling applicants for interviews, coordinate testing and reference checks, and participate in the interview process as a member of the interview panel.
- Assist the HR Section Head in the cycle of performance appraisal by participating in setting objectives, validate these objectives and reflect them on the HRMS.
- Coordinate and set-up training classes or meetings.
- Maintain and ensure that BCI policies, procedures and culture are followed and implemented in a proper manner.
- Conduct regular visits to BCI branches and locations in order to gather data and feedback by meeting employees regarding any issues or complaints that are related to HR.
- Report misconduct, violations and ethical issues in order to initiate disciplinary procedures and actions.
- Assist with new employee orientation processes as needed for the purpose of ensuring employees are knowledgeable of current practices and administrative processes.
- Communicate with employees, departments, administrators for the purpose of providing information and assistance concerning employment, personnel records and/or labor relations and any other related legal requirements.
- Maintain manual and electronic documents, files and records up to date for the purpose of providing accurate information in compliance with established guidelines.
- Maintain an accurate employee telephone, cars list and any other necessary databases.
- Assist employees with routine personnel-related questions as the first point of contact for employee-related issues.
- Follow up with employee complaints and grievances properly.
- Initiate and follow up on employee job transfers and promotions in terms of fulfilling the requirements and needed approvals, and issue the appropriate official letters to add transparency according to the company bylaw.
- Execute all transactions that are related to employees on the HRMS and update information when needed, to guarantee that all personnel files are automated, and ensure that personnel data are updated and accurate on the HRMS upon request.
- Handle the circulation of personnel occasions (Birthdays, newborns, condolence, etc.).
- Prepare periodic reports of attendance and vacations to present all transactions of leaves, vacations, business travels to the concerned authorities.
- Calculate monthly salaries and ensure all transactions on the HRMS are accurate and correct.
- Manage the health insurance contract and all transactions including, additions and cancellations, employee compensation claims and monitor employee consumption limits for treatments.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the HR field.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, submit your resume to the following email address Careers.Palestine@bcimobile.com or register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now