Amman - Jordan
Reference Number BCI-JOR-163
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones, IoT and Eco System Products in Jordan, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for an ambitious, proactive and detail-oriented GL Senior Accountant, to join our dynamic finance team in Amman, Jordan. We’re looking for someone with a strong foundation in GL accounting, the ability to pay strict attention to detail, someone who can take ownership and work with little supervision, and can handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines. For more details, please review the below duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Record, verify, and consolidate GL transactions; prepare and record assets, liability, revenues, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information; maintain the integrity of the financial records; provide accurate financial information and analysis, and support the team on the month-end closing process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing the monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing accounts information.
- Review the performed work related to General Ledger.
- Audit and verify transactions and supporting documents related to GL transactions.
- Assist in internal and external audits.
- Audit and post transactions related to payroll and benefits.
- Oversee periodic sales tax declarations.
- Maintain accurate GL transactions.
- Audit and post fixed assets transactions.
- Apply booking and monthly adjustment of prepaid expenses.
- Provide continuous support for business functions on related accounting issues.
- Prepare the monthly assets management accounts reconciliations between asset management and general ledger.
- Open new accounts in GL and link the accounts with other modules.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of financial reports from the ACCPAC System.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related field.
- 4-6 Years of experience in a similar role.
- Professional certification is a plus (CMA, CPA, etc.)
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, submit your resume to the following email address Careers.Jordan@bcimobile.com or register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now