Amman - Jordan
Reference Number BCI-JOR-972
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones, IoT and Eco System Products in Jordan, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for a proactive, commercial-minded and sales-driven E-Commerce Section Head, to join our team in Amman, Jordan. We’re looking for a leader that is focused on optimizing our consumer experience while driving forward traffic and sales conversions; someone who fully understands eCommerce and digital strategy; someone who’s capable to understand various business cultures. For more details, please review the below duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Manage the whole eCommerce activities by creating a best-in-class customer experience on the website, developing and executing merchandising strategy for the website that engages and drives revenues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement eCommerce strategy in order to improve eCommerce website and application performance, maximize traffic and sales conversions (SEO/retargeting, site design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies).
- Drive user interface enhancements including (Page flow, designs, content based on consumer behavior data).
- Ensure up-to-date information and consistency throughout the eCommerce portal and application.
- Integrate with the digital marketing team across multiple platforms to create sales-driven campaigns and utilize social media for e-commerce sales.
- Manage all eCommerce activities in relation to traffic acquisition & sales conversion.
- Monitor and report KPIs results on a weekly and monthly basis, analyze various data in order to deliver data-driven strategies.
- Stay up to date on software or eCommerce trends, latest technologies and added value services.
- Direct the activities of the software developers, copywriters, and graphic designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Manage strategic site redesign to improve brand messaging, engage new users, and improve conversion.
- Coordinate affiliate, referral, and social media programs to spur growth and attract new users.
- Build relationships with vendors to manage all eCommerce technology partners.
- Integrate several third-party technologies: site search, email marketing, and testing software.
- Grow branded and non-branded organic traffic through site optimization and PR/link-building campaigns.
- Manage SEO strategy and campaigns to grow user base and improve brand awareness.
- Regularly review competitive websites in terms of product range, marketing initiatives including functionality and customer offerings.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- 6-8 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a commercial and B2C environment.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, e-mail marketing, google analytics, CMS, and social media.
- Good awareness of general marketing principles is a plus.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, submit your resume to the following email address Careers.Jordan@bcimobile.com or register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now