Amman - Jordan
Reference Number BCI-JOR-770
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones in Jordan, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for a highly organized, goal-oriented, and data-driven Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Section Head, to join our team in Amman, Jordan. We’re looking for a leader with strong analytical skills, a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix, a strong focus on results, and a high degree of business acumen. For more details; please review the below job summary, duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Plan website, social media and other digital marketing campaigns, maintain BCI Mobile subsidiaries presence on social media platforms, and measure the marketing performance against desired goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the digital marketing activities for BCI Mobile subsidiaries on all platforms to attract traffic and convert it into sales.
- Manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC, CMS, Social Media, Email marketing activities.
- Create, develop and maintain a comprehensive digital Marketing business plan.
- Stay up to date on software or data trends.
- Keep current knowledge of digital trends.
- Provide analytical reports for e-commerce sales performance on a monthly basis, campaign insights, and post-evaluation for all digital marketing activities.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to e-commerce website and application.
- Track conversion rates and make improvements on e-commerce website.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Oversee the social media strategy for all BCI Mobile subsidiaries.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website and e-commerce store.
- Plan and control the budget of the digital marketing.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments.
- Achieve e-commerce sales target based on management direction and strategy.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing or any related field.
- 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Experience in e-commerce, e-mail marketing, and social media.
- Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution modeling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, Google AdWords and SEM.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now