Amman - Jordan
Reference Number BCI-JOR-940
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones, IoT and Eco System Products in Jordan, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for an experienced, sales-minded, and results-driven Brand Manager, to join our team in Amman, Jordan. We’re looking for someone with a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix, a strong focus on results, a high degree of business acumen, relentless customer focus, and professional relationship management skills. For more details, please review the below duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Direct and manage brand activities; which include developing and executing brand strategy, BTL campaigns and product pricing and forecasting, and constantly establishing, improving the brand image, reputation and position in the market in order to raise brand awareness, attract more audiences and thus improve customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Translate and align local market and consumer information relevant to the brand as incorporated in the approved Brand Strategy to ensure the correct brand positioning and Brand Essence elements are reflected in marketing activities.
- Understand company strategy and how it applies to the brand.
- Work with the sales team to support the execution of local plans.
- Contribute to the preparation of the monthly updates by providing relevant cross-functional information and analysis on the brand, and collecting and analyzing the financial information relevant to the brand to be reviewed by the Commercial director.
- Conduct competitor/marketplace analysis for the brand and proposes options to be considered by the Commercial Director to determine the relevant pricing strategy in a given market.
- Manage ongoing tracking of pricing activities within the marketplace relevant to the brand and provide the Commercial Director with an understanding of opportunities and risks existing in the local market.
- Prepare and develop an Integrated Trade Marketing Plan relevant to the brand in coordination and arrangement with the PR & Communications Manager, and submit it to the Commercial Director and the CCO for approval.
- Make sure a creative brief is created for the brand in order to be shared and circulated to internal/external parties; in coordination and arrangement with the PR & Communications Manager.
- Lead the implementation of the agreed communication plan for the brand, including creative productions, cross-functional coordination with manufacturing Company, PR & Communications Manager, Customer Service, Logistics, Sales and Finance, within a framework provided by the Commercial Director.
- Participate in the media planning process for the brand through engagement in the Integrated Trade Marketing process, in coordination and arrangement with the PR & Communications Manager.
- Lead the development of the Trade Promotional Plans that are reviewed by the Commercial Director following specific input from the management on the brand.
- Implement growth initiatives in the local market for the brand, including trade materials, sales communication, launch plan, communication and support, POS execution, etc.
- Monitor volume achievement and inventory levels of the brand and liaise with the Sales team weekly to discuss changes in volume in order to propose adjustments to the Sales Manager.
- Manage budget to deliver marketing activities within the agreed budget and the budgeted margin.
- Develop an annual and quarterly trade marketing plan in conjunction with the Sales Department.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters, budgets, campaigns and potentials ROI.
- Communicate with partners, distribution agents and vendors.
- Handle the selection of products in terms of quantity, stock level follow up and allocation
- Analyze and keep track of product pricing in comparison with competitors.
- Identify, develop and execute promotions, BTL campaigns, offers and trade incentive programs.
- Determine and place the customer segment ratio, stock list and customer retreat program.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- 8-10 years of related experience in a similar position.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now