Amman - Jordan
Reference Number BCI-JOR-804
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer and distributor of smartphones in Jordan, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for an organized, experienced, and talented Brand Specialist to join our team in Amman, Jordan. For more details; please review the below job summary, duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Control the market advertising standardization and uniformity through the reasonable placement of high-quality advertisements, create a brand image in the market, and continue to build and improve brand reputation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update prices for all channels in coordination with the Finance, Marketing and Sale departments.
- Communicate with vendors to receive various indicators and work related to the image of the brand management department, and make adjustments and arrangements according to local actual conditions.
- Arrange the department work and continuously improve the service capacity for the Sales department according to company requirements and marketing points.
- Prepare the regular & additional marketing plans at the beginning of each requested period; to be shared with Management and with vendors, along with all related evidence and documents by the end of the period and to be revised by the Senior Brand Manager.
- Track all campaign budgets and actual costs in coordination with the Procurement department and report the needed updates to the Senior Brand Manager and Finance department.
- Execute projects which include (Advertising, design direction and supervision, communication with the concerned stakeholders, material printing, distribution, and installation, handling inquiries, etc.) in coordination with the Senior Brand Manager set plans.
- Follow up on POP materials, giveaways, branding campaigns creative with agencies, procurement department, installation vendors, and campaign execution.
- Track the media plans in accordance with the marketing agenda offers & campaigns in coordination with the Senior Brand Manager on a weekly basis in order to ensure performance and budgets are in-line with approved plans.
- Audit all accounts and payments that are related to the campaigns of the Marketing, Sales, and Retail departments on a monthly basis.
- Issue official letters related to brand management department such as campaigns price offers and letters sent to Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Archive relevant marketing material and build up the marketing department database.
- Submit periodic and ad hoc reports to the Senior Brand Manager
- Prepare, print out and deliver the commissions provided by the vendor or the sales department in coordination with the Finance department.
- Calculate the monthly channel incentives and obtain all required approvals from the Finance and Sales departments and communicate the final approved incentives with the Sales Management.
- Prepare and analyze daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports that reflect the actual sales volume for the areas.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the Marketing field in a similar role.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now