Amman - Jordan
Reference Number BCI-JOR-004
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones, IoT and Eco System Products in Jordan, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for a punctilious, self-starter and customer-focused AP Accountant, to join our dynamic finance team in Amman, Jordan. We’re looking for someone with sharp communication skills, high accuracy, meticulous attention to detail, a team player who can engage with all levels of the organization. For more details, please review the below duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Prepare journal entries, process payments, verify and reconcile invoices of vendors and suppliers, respond to their inquiries, support the finance team in the month-end closing process, and assist in the stock-taking process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review invoices and payment requests for proper authorization and expenses coding (i.e. general ledger account, department, product, etc.).
- Assist with accruals and prepayments of expenses, and prepare month-end adjusting journal entries.
- Create historical records by payment voucher, and document all accounts payable transactions.
- Keep track of all orders and accounts payables and follow them up.
- Monitor and manage post-dated cheques.
- Maintain control over all supporting documents of payments.
- Ensure that signatures on invoices and payment requests are in accordance with the company approval and authority matrix.
- Prepare any transactions related to in-warranty invoices.
- Submit monthly reports related to out-of-warranty sales, returns, COGS and GP.
- Create new item cards and apply new prices for new items and modify them on the ERP system.
- Prepare internal transfer vouchers between showrooms and service centers.
- Conduct stocktaking (match between physical stock with the GSPN – ACCPAC, POS, Ready Location and Damage & Defected Items).
- Reconcile PR Transactions (Compensations, Invoices, Credit notes received from Samsung; 1 Hour repair and incentives.).
- Prepare entries related to the monthly closing process (purchases warranty and returns).
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related field.
- 1-3 years of related experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills.
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, submit your resume to the following email address Careers.Jordan@bcimobile.com or register via our career platform, create your profile, and APPLY NOW!Apply Now