Amman - Jordan
Reference Number BCI-JOR-096
BCI Mobile, a leading retailer & distributor of smartphones in Jordan, is pleased to announce the following job opportunity; as we are looking for an experienced, and results-driven Account Manager-B2B, to join our team in Amman, Jordan. We’re looking for someone who’s able to multi-task effectively, provide quick and professional service and assistance to our clients, and maximize and grow our sales revenues.
Manage all B2B accounts, maximize sales, identify new business opportunities, provide sales support within the indirect sales department, effectively maintain strong and professional relationships with clients; thus, increase revenues and improve the entire customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Check and follow up on the requested sales orders.
- Follow up on the delivery of the requested sales orders with the invoices.
- Check sales orders once released and delivered to the customers.
- Provide the direct manager with the forecasts for each account.
- Conduct continuous check-ups on the stock.
- Follow up with the marketing department regarding the allocation of the B2B orders.
- Manage B2B accounts to the outcome of increased customer satisfaction and retention, and increase sales revenues.
- Maintain knowledge of product lineup, business processes, industry trends, and support the indirect sales team with strategic planning.
- Develop the business, by identifying and pursuing new account and market opportunities, to maximize the company’s client base, and thus maximize the company’s market shares within all sectors.
- Prepare the PSI (Purchase/Sales/Inventory) weekly reports.
- Manage the Key Accounts balance and invoices with the Finance department.
- Achieve the assigned monthly sales target.
- Prepare daily reports, which include the updates of the client’s visits and new orders.
- Prepare offers for the bank agents at the requested time.
- Provide customers with any needed technical information.
- Conduct frequent visits to key clients.
- Update the key clients with our offers and any new products in order to be circulated to their agents.
- Follow up the overdue balance for each account to be settled on time.
- Conduct market research on competitors and new potential markets.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- 3-5 years of sales & account management experience (Preferably B2B sales)
If you’re interested and wish to join our team, please apply now by sharing your resume via the following email address: Careers.Jordan@bcimobile.com and indicate “Account Manager-B2B” in the email subject line.Apply Now